Jain Philosophy has been developed as such, because of reasons like people not getting materialistically content with the simple life around 2200 B.C , migration of other tribes bringing violence, and that Jain philosophy evolved as a way to survive and remain blissful in the Decaying Ages of Time that was to take over the world, which the Jain monks could foresee. Due to the decaying times, higher consciousness values keeps getting lost by humans and dark traits of human nature come out, bringing to a state of more violence and deceit, which is where the importance of Jain values of Ahimsa (Non – violence), Anekantavada (Multiplicity of viewpoints) and Karma shines.
Mastering Detachment is the key to bliss and sanity in the decaying ages. Jain monk’s renunciations serve as message and a reminder of the importance of Detachment to Jain laymen, and not to get lost in the worldly life of the decaying times.
Absorbing spiritual wisdom of Jainism helps with living a better life.
- A spiritual man is a man grounded in reality. He has shed all the ignorance.
- Wealth starts having a negative effect beyond a point. Billionaires don’t live a better life than a double digit multi millionaire.
- The things you own, reverse own you back. Limit possessions.
- Anger is a wrong emotion to hold which is too destructive for even one’s own soul. Anger is the result of not being able accept the reality of a situation and operating the mind from an emotional state deficient of logic. Always have firm control over Anger.
- If someone fear’s committing sin, because of the fear of the wrath of God or believing that Karma will harm later; then that person’s innate nature is evil.
- One’s happiness and sadness is the result of one’s Karmic actions.
- Always content state of existence would have have brought limited to no desire, which in turn would have resulted in no suffering, thereby creating a permanent blissful state of existence, whose downside would have been that no spiritual awakening could have take place in humans.
- Feel the suffering and then learn to be detached.
- Practice detachment. There is perhaps no bigger way to improve one’s life than by practicing detachment.
- Keeping the mind in the past kills, even when remembering the good old days. Why ? Because nostalgia is a strong attachment, and as I have theorized and explained that attachment is suffering. DETACHMENT is liberation from suffering.
- DETACHMENT is the key to sanity in modernity.
- Poverty is a shackle made of Iron. Wealth is a shackle made of Gold. Both will not lead one towards true freedom. DETACHMENT to worldly existence is liberation.
- Don’t get sucked completely in the worldly life, which is an illusion that fools us into thinking it is all.
- Fight depression by controlling the mind, and not by numbing through alcohol and weed. Numbed mind ignoring suffering seems to help, but it is only temporary, after which it makes things worst. DETACHMENT.
- Once the mind gets sucked in solely pursuing worldly gains, various negative emotions like envy, anger and violence start having a stronger presence in the thought process. DETACHMENT is the key to controlling these emotions.
- Choose between DETACHMENT and an early death.
- Practice DETACHMENT to your possessions, your location and even your loved ones. This will free your soul and take you to a higher spiritual state, giving you peace and liberation from suffering.
- Detachment to worldly existence is necessary. But, Love is an intense attachment. So be detached to the world first, and then at the same time be completely attached to your Loved ones. It seems contradictory, but it does not have to be in practice.
- Renunciation and Detachment is the pathway to the highest consciousness.
- Live every second of your life, with detachment at the back of your mind. The moment this detachment is lost, is when all the wrong decisions will get made and also misery will creep in.
- Anyone who is able to break the bondage to worldly existence, becomes god like in character.
- Attachment to the world accumulates bad Karma points. Detachment to the world accumulates good Karma points.
- Life is to be lived to the fullest. Never forget. Being spiritually detachment to existence, does not mean loosing the zest for life.
- Live seriously without the seriousness.
- The world can go to hell, yet don’t lose your inner peace.
- It feels good when living under ignorance, until comes the greater pain of reality to be faced. So better to embrace reality as harsh as it maybe, and then learning to be detached to it. You are aware of everything but then you are indifferent.
- The ideologically possessed person will self destruct but will not give up on the ideology captured.
Buy the rest of the spiritual wisdom for $10 by clicking here
©2020 by CosmicWheelOfTime